|Registration Number||NGJ 497|
|Date of picture||June 1953|
A Maudslay Mogul III 4 wheel dropside lorry used by the Supplies Division. Like most Maudslay lorries it was given a type name beginning with M (others were Maharaja, Meritor etc). The twin fuel tanks imply that the vehicle was used on long distance work.
|BACK||Home page||BT/GPO Telephones||A - Z Index||Vehicles Home Page||Quick Find||All Telephone Systems|