|Type||6 wheel flatbed|
|Registration Number||PGO 833|
|Date of picture|
Dating from 1954, this Maudslay Mammoth 6 was used by the Supplies Division for delivery of goods nationwide. It looks very similar to the AEC models of the time as Maudslay since had been owned by AEC since 1948 and was almost certainly built at the AEC works. One of the reasons for retaining the Maudslay name was that AEC could claim a separate stand at the Commercial Motor Show and therefore display more vehicles.
|BACK||Home page||BT/GPO Telephones||A - Z Index||Vehicles Home Page||Quick Find||All Telephone Systems|