TELEPHONE No. 47
CB Fire telephone used for direct connection between buildings and the local Fire Station.
The original Telephone No. 47 was used in private buildings connected directly to the London Fire Brigade Stations.
The later Mark 4's handset (shown to the right) was a Telephone No. 184.
The Mark 4 was introduced in 1937 and had a Teak casing which was painted red (BS 381, Tint No. 538).
This telephone was not available in the 1956 Rate Book.
Circuit Diagram - F.A. 26.
Specification - S12.
Telephone includes (1928 & 1933):-
Mark 235 includes also :-
Telephone includes (1947):-
Last revised: February 06, 2023